Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. All accounts registered using fake emails will be banned permanently.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Good laptop Brand

Can some one suggest which brand's laptop is worth the money,the ones available economic in India are Dell,HP,ASUS,ACER.So please suggest any of them,Iam not including MSI and Apple as they are expensive.Iam looking for gaming laptop with some durability and last more than 3 years.
My Dell (which I bought used) was working 8 years without a failure. I am not using it for about 2 years now but only because it became a bit slow and not because it  has died. So my vouch always will go to Dell.

However, other members might have different experience and I am looking forward to hear it.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Want more than 1 account per day  ? Become a contributor (it's free).
I have no idea about gaming laptops because i think a laptop isn't made for gaming.

I got an HP laptop since 5 years and never had problems with it.
Respect The Rules And Enjoy CrackingSoul

Don't Ask About Rank Promotions Via Pm.

Gaming laptops are generally not very good; often times you pay a lot and sacrifice a lot of power to get the components down to a good size, and then the laptop is usually still really bulky and runs hot.  That being said, many people in the tech community like the Dell XPS 13.
As everyone has said, i rather go for a desktop when it comes to gaming. Laptop wise, i have had a 17" Toshiba that has been solid for the last 3 years.

Follow The Rules and Have Fun!

Well,Thanks for your replies,I have desktop but not gaming rig,I thought Laptop would be useful due to portability and such.Iknow Dell and HP are great brands but they are still expensive compared to Asus and Acer with respect to Specification and thus I raised the question And Iam happy to hear that Laptop will last more than 3 years Big Grin .
join indian gamer youtube channel. he will guide you
Unfortunately,I don,t know Hindi Polar99.
I have had the best experiences with ASUS Laptops.  They seem to last forever.  The only issue is that the power plugs are a small diameter, and one of them broke on me.  The larger plugs on some other brands are a bit stronger, but over all, ASUS is fantastic.
ASUS and Dell are your best bets, IMO.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Novels 454subash 5 177
20-04-2019, 05:39 AM
Last Post: 454subash
  What is a good free torrent site these days? gavros777 4 667
06-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Last Post: gavros777
  Good luck CrSl :) Mr. James Bond 7 1,762
31-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: DA