Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Hi everybody, hope you're all well! I just built a new PC (geez, graphics cards are expensive right now!) and hoping I can put it to use here. I also have some limited experience with Python (not the snake). I'm looking forward to joining the community
Hello and welcome to the CS Forum.
Be sure to check the Rules, read the Welcoming PM and then read them again.
Be kind and polite.

Cheers and enjoy!
Read the Rules, please.
Hi!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hello bolo44, yeah graphics cards are too expensive now, I was looking to build a new PC this year too but with this prices i think my R9 290 will have to hold some more time.
Python is a language that i really link even though i don't remember that much how to develop using it, being using more java and PHP.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hiroshime for this post:
  • bolo44
Is it still because of bitcoin mining that graphics cards are expensive right now?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nacho917 for this post:
  • Chines
Hey welcome to the site. Congrats on your new PC. Might have to hit you up for some python tips later!
Heeya mate.
Yeah, the GPUs are still up as hell. I would sell my 1050TI but like i sell and have nothing else so.... yeah kinda pointless haha
hello, welcome!