Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hi people, new here...

Subscribe to this thread
Just stumbled across this site while clicking around and was excited to find a community like this

Haven't done any cracking/hacking for probably close to 8 years so I'm sure its a much different game now, looking forward to learning all the new tricks 
(29-08-2018, 12:41 AM)TansyDog Wrote: Just stumbled across this site while clicking around and was excited to find a community like this

Haven't done any cracking/hacking for probably close to 8 years so I'm sure its a much different game now, looking forward to learning all the new tricks 

Welcome!
Welcome on Crackingsoul.com!

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hey there Tansy, I'm new as well! I hope to have an awesome time here with everyone!
Hello TansyDog,

I hope you have fun here and enjoy your life.

Cheers
Hi Tansydog

Welcome to the website. I am also new here as well. Hope you enjoy your time here and have a good day
Game has been changed pretty much but the players remain the same.

It's us against them

Anyway, welcome to the board !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
However, there was one rule that did not change at all - read the rules.

And you failed....
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.