Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] INtroduction

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone just looking to see if anything good here. seems like a lot of work. maybe it pays off. It seems odd that you have go to through so much intro and verifiy and still giving error messages.
Welcome.....

Let me suggest some things to you....

1) Everything in the intro section needs to be approved (we dont like leechers)

2) TBH your in sucks, im still debating whether i should have approved it or not

3) 4 of your replies were deleted

4) You need to read ALL the rules, if not you wont make it far on theses forums

I will PM you with this to make sure you read it.
You guys really dont like leechers. WHich i can understand since you want to encourage a contributing community. hopefully I can contribute something soon lol. -take care, brush your hair
I never said i would ban you, we want an intro so we know alittle about our members and to make sure we dont get bots. Aggressive? No just being honest to you, the process on how to get from your rank to the next is in the rules. Finding out that everything in this section is approved by Staff is in the rules. In big red words "Please make a proper introduction"
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DA, makko2
You just need some concentration while reading the rules, everything is working as it should on our forum for who have a little bit of concentration.

Welcome.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
have a nicee day misyer