Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] hi all

Subscribe to this thread
i m new here i  want to learn cracking thanks for staff i can brute force with some cracking tools likes sentry mba and obunbullet i want to learn how make configs and i want to cracking a lot off account to really and makes good posting for members i know i can do that sure
Welcome to CrackingSoul, there is plenty of tutorials that you can learn different things on cracking. Just make sure to read the rules and have fun!
Welcome and let us see what you learn here.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hello there! I'm new as well and very curious about everything here
welcome. happy learning

[quote='crack4r' pid='33144' dateline='1563668742']
i m new here i  want to learn cracking thanks for staff i can brute force with some cracking tools likes sentry mba and obunbullet i want to learn how make configs and i want to cracking a lot off account to really and makes good posting for members i know i can do that sure
[/quote]
[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Welcome man!  Interesting :) Great to have you here![/font][/size][/color]
Welcome.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.