Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Limit 1 PM max?

Subscribe to this thread
Quote:You have reached 100% of the total amount in your inbox, please clean your inbox to continue recieving private messages.

A few days ago that message came out, and just having a message it is already filled.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PajiAlfa for this post:
  • DA
(05-05-2020, 02:10 PM)PajiAlfa Wrote:
Quote:You have reached 100% of the total amount in your inbox, please clean your inbox to continue recieving private messages.

A few days ago that message came out, and just having a message it is already filled.
did u check to see if u have messages in your trash folder or in your sent folder?
Reviewing I had 4 messages in the trash. Although they did not appear on the main counter.

Update:
Deleting those 4 no longer gives me a full warning.
Although it also happened that in this message I made 50 messages, I do not know if that also influences.

It seems that the limit was now 5, and it had more messages before. And even if I deleted, there were some that didn't count on me but were there.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PajiAlfa for this post:
  • DA
We have been doing some updates in the last weeks,it could be because of that.

However, is the problem solved? You are soon getting the Junior member rank with some more pm space.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(06-05-2020, 12:29 AM)DA Wrote: We have been doing some updates in the last weeks,it could be because of that.

However, is the problem solved? You are soon getting the Junior member rank with some more pm space.

Regards.

If it was solved when I deleted the ones that were in the trash "hidden".
Ok, so, can i consider it as solved?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(07-05-2020, 10:06 AM)DA Wrote: Ok, so, can i consider it as solved?
yes