Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Main Header Search isn't working

Subscribe to this thread
I recently noticed (last couple of weeks as I was working to clean/clear old posts) that the Main Header Search is not working.  You can entered text; however, you can't cause it to start search.  I tried to both click the glass and push the enter button.  Neither triggers search to begin.

I'm using Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit) (latest version).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hatch for this post:
  • DA
I am using mozilla and for me enter button is working to use search function.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Hello @hatch

Well, i am not using chrome and can't confirm it but using mozilla firefox latest version, i'm not having any issues.

And to use it, you have to hit the ENTER key.

I will be checking this using chrome in the next few days and update this thread.

Thanks for now.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Thanks for update, especially info on using enter.

I did some more checking and determined that search does work with enter but only if you leave the cursor active in the search box.  Strange, but if I move pointer outside of box (or 'focus' more precisely), it won't trigger search even if text is entered into search box.  Sounds like something with how software interacts with windows in chrome.

Of course, chrome is another variable.

Thanks for checking it out.
Well, if you write a word to search for, then click outside the search field, it will not work.

This is the same thing, when you put an url address in the browser and then instead of hitting enter, you click somewhere on the screen and then hit enter, it will not work for this , same on shoutbox, if you are writing a message and you click outside the field where  you write and then you hit enter, you won't be able to post.

The search function is supposed to work with all browsers without problems.

But i will still be checking it with chrome or if someone uses chrome, can also try this and update this thread.

Thx.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I am using Brave (which is based on Chromium) and I can confirm that by pressing the 'magnifying glass' the search does not work. But by hitting ENTER it works.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • DA
Thanks for your help. I'm aware of this but @hatch is facing some different problem.

And i will be making it fully working in the next days and update here.