Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Poll: Who will win the US election
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trump
0%
0 0%
Biden
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Poll] Trump v Biden

Subscribe to this thread
Who do you think will win the upcoming US election. Both are clowns but somebody has got to win, the loser is democracy! 300m people and these are the best two candidates that they could find,.

I'd like to see the winner decided by a bare knuckle boxing contest
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • gxbferqa
Now the real question is will Trump step down gracefully or will they have to drag him kicking and screaming like a toddler from the Whitehouse!
Never thought the US would have a president that was more outrageous than some third world countries!!!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez
(06-11-2020, 11:25 PM)fishdude123 Wrote: Now the real question is will Trump step down gracefully or will they have to drag him kicking and screaming like a toddler from the Whitehouse!
Never thought the US would have a president that was more outrageous than some third world countries!!!
Trump or Biden or Obama or any other asshole, nothing is going to change, the medium classes had suffered and will suffer.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
Atleast Trump was anti china but biden favors them..This might be a big worry as sooner or later China will surpass US as a superpower.
I don't like either of their policies or views, but I can't bring myself to vote for a white supremacist/racist/neo-nazi/misogynist/xenophobic/fascist/nationalist. My state (Connecticut) is going blue (Biden) anyway, like always, but I cast my ballot for Biden as well. I don't like him, but at least he's not a criminal and a bigot. For me it came down to character...

Also, as of a few hours ago, all major news stations here have called the race as a win for Biden. There will be recounts and court cases which could take months, but Biden won the electoral vote (as of today) and the popular vote by 4million+ votes. He will be our next president for the USA. Now it's just an issue of whether Trump will step down or if we have to force him out. Biden has won fair and square.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA
(07-11-2020, 01:16 PM)DA Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 11:25 PM)fishdude123 Wrote: Now the real question is will Trump step down gracefully or will they have to drag him kicking and screaming like a toddler from the Whitehouse!
Trump or Biden or Obama or any other asshole, nothing is going to change, the medium classes had suffered and will suffer.

The richer get richer while the poor get poorer, the amount of inequality in the US has surpassed any previous time in history!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
(07-11-2020, 09:40 PM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: I don't like either of their policies or views, but I can't bring myself to vote for a white supremacist/racist/neo-nazi/misogynist/xenophobic/fascist/nationalist. My state (Connecticut) is going blue (Biden) anyway, like always, but I cast my ballot for Biden as well. I don't like him, but at least he's not a criminal and a bigot. For me it came down to character...

Also, as of a few hours ago, all major news stations here have called the race as a win for Biden. There will be recounts and court cases which could take months, but Biden won the electoral vote (as of today) and the popular vote by 4million+ votes. He will be our next president for the USA. Now it's just an issue of whether Trump will step down or if we have to force him out. Biden has won fair and square.

I can't understand trump, why he isn't leaving?   He is like a child, infact he wanted his population to get the sanitizer injected.

Wdf and he runs USA, wow!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez