Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Request] stripchat.com - permanent request

Subscribe to this thread

I would like to kindly ask for a SC account(s) with tokens.

You can think of this request as permanent over the time.

Many thanks in advance, 007

Login form: Pop up form (no direct link to login)
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
(19-04-2020, 04:50 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I would like to kindly ask for a SC account(s) with tokens.

You can think of this request as permanent over the time.

Many thanks in advance, 007

Login form: Pop up form (no direct link to login)

It also looks like xhamsterlive.com shares the same cam listing database as stripchat, but has a separate database for member info/credentials. That is why when you hit (log in) on stripchat, down at the bottom it says (I'm an xhamster user). That link then redirects you to xhamster site instead of using same login URL/system. I also tried a working free account from stripchat on xhamster and it didn't work, so i'm pretty sure they don't share databases for members. This potentially gives you two sites to crack. 

The StripChat config file i posted in Contributor Cracking Configurations also works with ( User / Pass ) Wordlist type. Sorry I couldn't edit my post or reply to it. You can also open the (StripChat) config file in your text editor of your choice and do a simple (Replace) action. 

Code:
Find:
stripchat.com

Replace with:
xhamsterlive.com

Just make sure the ( "Name": ) on ( Line 3 ) says xhamsterlive since it might not of been replaced depending on case-sensitive settings. Then ( Save As ) xhamsterlive.anom for OpenBullet Anomaly or xhamsterlive.loli for OpenBullet. Make sure you ( Save As ) and not ( Save ) or you will overwrite the other config. To be safe, you can just open stripchat config in text editor and copy and paste it to a new document so you don't accidentally make that mistake. 

@Mr. James Bond
I'll send over my hits when i have something worthwhile. Good luck on your future findings.[url=https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-Contributor-Cracking-Configurations][/url]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkWingDuck for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
Well, looks like it's back to only testing one site now - xhamsterlive now has a mandatory recaptcha now!
Hopefully Stripchat doesn't follow suit. 
Adding additional notice:

Token amount fluctuate if the account is active (owner buy and spend tokens from time to time).

That being said, cracked account with 0 tokens today might have tokens next week, or next month or, it can stay forever at 0.

So, if you got hits without tokens it would be wise to keep them and check them again in 10 days or anytime you have the time for check.

Thanks once again, 007
5 day passed, time for bump.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Bumping it.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(09-05-2020, 10:33 AM)DA Wrote:
Fantastic hit but you have already sent that one to me. It's still good.
Time for 5 days bump.
Time for usual 5 day bump. Thanks