Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] non cracker rank!

Subscribe to this thread
I think it would be pretty cool if there was a rank above senior member that non crackers could achive, obviously im aware that non crackers should not have as many privileges and perks as crackers but a cool title and slightly expanded mailbox and a few other small perks would be really cool for dedicated crackingsoul fans I havent been as active as id like recently due to irl problems atm but i still consider myself a pretty big fan and would love for there to be a higher rank available for people like me who love the site to work towards at some point This rank would not be automatic like junor member to senior member, u would have to apply for it.
First of all, many thanks for the suggestion.

When CS was created, we decided to keep the type of ranks as low as possibile. That's why we got the members group then the contibutor group and then the cracker rank.

With the time, we have been modifying them to suit the forum needs. I talked to @Mr. James Bond sometime ago about creating a new rank but that was always cracking realted like config master.

The forum, at the time doesn't have too many crackers or contributors, hence, we gave up this idea and kept it on the side to introduce it in the future if necessary.

Regarding a non cracker rank, we have been also discussing some days ago and then we came up with the idea to reward the dead accounts reporters with a rep to help them archieve some better ranks in case they contribute a little.

If you can share some more informations, we could talk upon it in staff.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
(30-03-2020, 07:20 PM)DA Wrote: First of all, many thanks for the suggestion.

When CS was created, we decided to keep the type of ranks as low as possibile. That's why we got the members group then the contibutor group and then the cracker rank.

With the time, we have been modifying them to suit the forum needs. I talked to @Mr. James Bond sometime ago about creating a new rank but that was always cracking realted like config master.

The forum, at the time doesn't have too many crackers or contributors, hence, we gave up this idea and kept it on the side to introduce it in the future if necessary.

Regarding a non cracker rank, we have been also discussing some days ago and then we came up with the idea to reward the dead accounts reporters with a rep to help them archieve some better ranks in case they contribute a little.

Regards.
no problem happy to help bro! that sounds good rewarding people for reporting dead accounts sounds verry good, and gives non crackers something to aim for, also what kind of information do you mean?
(31-03-2020, 08:24 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:

Regards.
no problem happy to help bro! that sounds good rewarding people for reporting dead accounts sounds verry good, and gives non crackers something to aim for, also what kind of information do you mean?
By saying that i meant, if you have some other ideas on your mind.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(31-03-2020, 02:50 PM)DA Wrote:
(31-03-2020, 08:24 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:

Regards.
By saying that i meant, if you have some other ideas on your mind.
ahhh ok cool il let u know if i think of anything! but slightly more mailbox space or a more streamlined deletion process would be awsome! as currently everything needs to be deleted twice and u can only have like 5 messages received and sent and i think they both count towards your inbox space? im not sure but its anoying though i understand maby it cant be changed because it takes up to much server power? im not sure i dont know these things im afraid ahha!
Just to let you know, we haven't forgotten you. We are working on this.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • covid19, Mr. James Bond, wormtail39
(02-04-2020, 02:52 PM)DA Wrote: Just to let you know, we haven't forgotten you. We are working on this.

awsome! thanks for getting back to me  glad u guys are considering it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
DONE

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
awsome thanks so much for doing this! and i think it will make allot of people more active and invested in the site  hopefully it motivates some to talk and engage more loool also im digging the colour
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
I agree with the color, looks super clean! Great to see staff implementing user's ideas for the good of the site. Bravo to all!

Best,
JJ
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond