Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Warned] deebarnes got up to 100% warning level

Subscribe to this thread
@deebarnes

You have once again prooved you don't read the Rules nor you respect anyone in here (Staff and Rules mostly).
Now you have reached 100% warning level and prooved nothing.

I kindly ask you to take your time until we discuss what to do.

I have nothing else left to say, sorry.

Will be discussing this one with our Admin, @ DA

Kind regards,
StivnQ
Read the Rules, please.
@deebarnes i'm really shocked to see how quickly your warning level raises. I just reset it, like one month ago almost.

@StivnQ is just following the moderation rules and the same should you do by following the members rules.

How can you get all those warnings i can't understand but i would like to invite you to check the profiles of other platinum members like @ hssc11045 @hatch @ pif @StivnQ @ mahmed @guardedone @Suppous @ tugboat.

Everyone makes failures but your case in rare.

These brilliant members have the same usergroup like yours and they never faced all those problems like you. That means, the problem is on your side.

Let me also tell you the difference between you and them, these guys have just read and followed the rules and you didn't. It is simple.

I told you, we never banned a platinum member but don't try to use us, there is always the first time.

So, hereby i am personally allowing my staff to ban you on the next error.

Regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • StivnQ