Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on our forum

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

With this thread,we would like to ask you your precious feedback on our forum and we would also like to know your suggestions to make our forum better and that can be done only with your support.

So,please take a second of your time to let us know your feedbacks and suggestions,critics inclusive.

We would be very happy to know them.

This poll is open to every single member of CS.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I have only one suggestion to make which we talked about previously offline also. I actually feel that our forum could be made more attractive as far as the look and feel is concerned. I am not saying CS ain't attractive now but I am just wondering if we can make it even more polished.

Like some modifications in the user legend system I observed which was recently implemented by ever tireless DA, we just have to think that how we can better project our site to the unregistered guests so that just by the view of our site they are compelled to join and check for themselves.

Regards
A
(04-07-2018, 01:26 PM)Attila Wrote: I have only one suggestion to make which we talked about previously offline also. I actually feel that our forum could be made more attractive as far as the look and feel is concerned. I am not saying CS ain't attractive now but I am just wondering if we can make it even more polished.

Like some modifications in the user legend system I observed which was recently implemented by ever tireless DA, we just have to think that how we can better project our site to the unregistered guests so that just by the view of our site they are compelled to join and check for themselves.

Regards
A

Thanks for the suggestion but i would to know what actually you want to change,you may also write me in private or even post here.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
More plugins which could be visible in the main index page, more statistics of the posts and threads being posted.
Most of the guests won't even know that what we have in store by looking at the main page.
also if possible, the postbit could be further upgraded with more statistics of the user.
User profile page maybe upgraded with more plugins like recent visitors, profile comments ecc ecc.
(04-07-2018, 01:38 PM)Attila Wrote: More plugins which could be visible in the main index page, more statistics of the posts and threads being posted.
Most of the guests won't even know that what we have in store by looking at the main page.
also if possible, the postbit could be further upgraded with more statistics of the user.
User profile page maybe upgraded with more plugins like recent visitors, profile comments ecc ecc.

Well,as a guest,i am able to see every single thread,the last posts,the last threads on CS.So,they know what we are having in store.

There aren't any plugins to change postbit or the other changes you suggested,in this case,the whole theme must be changed to a paid one.

But i can try with recent visitors and profile comments if it is doable on MyBB. I think you are too attached to Vbulltein

(04-07-2018, 01:38 PM)Attila Wrote: recent visitors profile

Done.

good site yess
Great forum the only place where my accounts continues so nothing to add thanks DA
If I would say this is the best cracking forum I know it would be like an "seller saying his product is the best" which I don't find relevant.

Therefore, I will leave things and others to speak in their own name
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
this forum is the best!