Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. All accounts registered using fake emails will be banned permanently.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Your feedback on our forum

(31-01-2019, 11:20 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(31-01-2019, 09:20 PM)jumpnpump Wrote: Hey I know ya gotta drives subscribers but I see this set of links in between almost every post ... not sure if it's everyone or set to every other ... but it also has a lotta room above and below it.  Maybe it's not needed to be shown as often ... or it could have a little less padding above and below?  just my 2 cents!  thanks

I believe that the links you see bellow DA's posts are actually his signature. Therefore there is no timing to be shown more or less often. Under each of DA's post / replies there is a signature. Not sure exactly if there are any limitations per member groups but it might be the case that each member can add something to his/her signature (as long as it does not break any rules).

You are right. Smile
Respect The Rules And Enjoy CrackingSoul

I think a new label needs to be created for the banned users like harleycan143  not leecher but troll   Big Grin
(26-02-2019, 04:37 AM)hellintime Wrote: I think a new label needs to be created for the banned users like harleycan143  not leecher but troll   Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Thanks for the suggestion.

thanks DA for adding the thanks option in the user panel in fact it was missing compared to the other forums, over time these small steps continue to improve the site more and more
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA
@helltime, welcome.