Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Your feedback on the registration process

Subscribe to this thread
Hello members!

Hereby, we would kindly ask you to leave us a feedback/critics/suggestions on Crackingsoul registration process.

I hope that many of you would be replying here to make the registration process better.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Nobody replied? That means, the registration process isn't complicated as complained by few members,after their registration process.

But i will still leave this thread open, may be someone faces some problems and may suggest us to make it better.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(24-11-2018, 02:35 PM)DA Wrote: Nobody replied? That means, the registration process isn't complicated as complained by few members,after their registration process.

But i will still leave this thread open, may be someone faces some problems and may suggest us to make it better.

Regards.

I agree with this one.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
No replies,hence,thread closed and moved.