Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

forum management

Subscribe to this thread
several months have passed
several initiatives have been made to make members of the forum participate for unlock new privileges
thanks DA , for not having aimed like the other forums only to buy the gold subscription to have more
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • 454subash, Babua10, covid19, Mr. James Bond, newaki, shenmue, wormtail39
(04-06-2020, 04:49 PM)hellintime Wrote: several months have passed
several initiatives have been made to make members of the forum participate for unlock new privileges
thanks DA , for not having aimed like the other forums only to buy the gold subscription to have more
Thankyou for your words mate.

It makes you feel good when your work and dedication is appreciated.

CS wasn't created to make money but to make a group, a team and we are pointing in the same direction, even after years and the result is members like you and others who got the colorful and shining names on CS.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, newaki, shenmue, wormtail39
I entirely agree! @ DA has shown that he really cares about the site and about the people useing it, by makeing sure they have the best experience possible, by allowing free users to take 2 to 3 accounts a day, and now to even occasionally take a gold/contributor account he is giveing more people ways to interact with and enjoy the site without locking everything behind a paywall, like some owners might. I really really hope he is rewarded with a big bump in user activity on the forum for his genirosity and hardwork! I think all the mods deserve some appluase aswell!    good job lads! 

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Very well said Hell, this site is getting better and better. More ways being made available for more types of person to contribute and make the site even greater. I thought this site was awesome when i joined just to get the odd account but i have learned so much, met some real nice folk and it makes me very happy to see this site try new things, DA and the staff deserve all the praise they get.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, wormtail39
Initially I also thought that only GOLD members will get good websites but i was wrong .

My 5 account limit was over within first 5 days , It was frustrating but only because of this limit we are getting working accounts everyday.

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
I think this is the very first thread on the forum that I have rated every single reply as well as the thread starter itself. All of the replies are reflecting what our members feel and it is really a pleasure to read each reply.

Thanks everyone for participation and your membership contributions to the board. Each one is making it better and better on it's own way and that is what makes this board great. 

No need to add any special words for the @ DA ...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • hellintime
Thanks @Mr. James Bond for your words.

We are always trying to improve the forum, i'm aware the forum isn't still perfect, i would like to improve some pages, like the rule pages and make them simple, the new points system explaination ecc ecc. But it needs time, which isn't easy to find.

Then you have to take care of the new suggestions from the users and implement them without compromising the forum's security.

Hopefully, i will be able to do this soon and make the forum's experience better for everyone.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, Mr. James Bond, wormtail39