Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Formula 1

Subscribe to this thread
Any F1 fans here? Are you guys following the current season?

What's your take on Ferrari comeback? ( and fuck up)
Used to watch F1 years ago when Montoya used to drive , now i'm not following anymore.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(22-10-2019, 11:21 AM)DA Wrote: Used to watch F1 years ago when Montoya used to drive , now i'm not following anymore.

Whoa! He had the fastest lap recored at Monza, a true gem. Too bad he quit. He still does interviews and stuff
Kimmi broke his record in 2017, so Montoyas record is probably one of the longest records ever
I did follow it long time ago. Than, I made an long pause and since last year I am following it again (as the time allows me to).

I was never fan of big teams but have been always fan of a their competition. I do like Red Bull mostly because of their widely spread support to some less popular but still interesting sports.

They are doing a lot on popularity by supporting them all.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(22-10-2019, 03:53 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I did follow it long time ago. Than, I made an long pause and since last year I am following it again (as the time allows me to).

I was never fan of big teams but have been always fan of a their competition. I do like Red Bull mostly because of their widely spread support to some less popular but still interesting sports.

They are doing a lot on popularity by supporting them all.

true that man. I also play Dota, and red bull also supports Dota 2! Much kind of them!
Anyone saw the recent race?

Though Hamilton was on the wrong strategy, but won! Might be different had the race went on for a few more laps
Had no time to watch it. End of the race did not came suddenly. I guess Mercedes team has adjusted their strategy on the fly as best as they could (which by the way, they are doing much better than Ferarri).
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I'm not following it anymore but i think Ferrari died since Schumi had accident.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Yeah I guess, but really excited about the 2021 rule changes
Too much money rolling in F1.