Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Joke Thread

Subscribe to this thread
A husband and a wife sit at the table, having dinner. The woman drops a bit of tomato sauce on her white top. "Oh no, I look like a pig!"

The man nods, "And you dropped tomato sauce on your top!"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • hssc11045
(21-06-2019, 11:39 PM)gxbferqa Wrote: A husband and a wife sit at the table, having dinner. The woman drops a bit of tomato sauce on her white top. "Oh no, I look like a pig!"

The man nods, "And you dropped tomato sauce on your top!"

Lol. Good one
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • gxbferqa
I keep having this dream about a horse in full battle armour. 

Actually it’s probably more of a knight mare.

Tried calling the tinnitus help line yesterday but couldn’t get through. 

It’s still ringing now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
An old grandma brings a bus driver a bag of peanuts every day.

First the bus driver enjoyed the peanuts but after a week of eating them he asked: "Please granny, don't bring me peanuts anymore. Have them yourself.".

The granny answers: "You know, I don't have teeth anymore. I just prefer to suck the chocolate around them."
  • DA
wdf.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(31-07-2019, 05:18 PM)gxbferqa Wrote: An old grandma brings a bus driver a bag of peanuts every day.

First the bus driver enjoyed the peanuts but after a week of eating them he asked: "Please granny, don't bring me peanuts anymore. Have them yourself.".

The granny answers: "You know, I don't have teeth anymore. I just prefer to suck the chocolate around them."

I knew that one. The only difference is that in the version I know it was not a bus driver but grandma and her grandson
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
(01-08-2019, 01:06 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(31-07-2019, 05:18 PM)gxbferqa Wrote: An old grandma brings a bus driver a bag of peanuts every day.

I knew that one. The only difference is that in the version I know it was not a bus driver but grandma and her grandson

LOL...
At a medical check-up:

Do you do dangerous sports?

Well, sometimes I talk back at my wife.
  • DA
Why is girlfriend one word but best friend is two words?
Because your best friend gives you space when you need it.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Inox999 for this post:
  • DA, gxbferqa, Mr. James Bond