Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What the CS girls and the CS guys are currently listening to??

Subscribe to this thread

I like this live version.
This song is a special one, to me especially.
It is dedicated to someone special in your life.
Luckily the girl I dedicated this song to is alive <3 , but she is far away from me (300-400km).

Although I don't understand more than 2-3 swedish, although I don't understad a word of ''joik singing'', I listen this one with my heart.
Then, only then, you can understand everything.
Here's to love, to families, to friendship, to good old days, to ''that little part of our lives we call happiness'' 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • covid19, DA, wormtail39

I will speak stricly how I feel.
How can you not like the rain?
If the rain reminds you of someone special, the answer is obvious.
Am I asking too much if I ask for one, slightest, tiniest chance? Time will tell.

Concluision: although rain can cause damage, it can also cause happieness to someone's heart.
So, once again, to all the people back in the past who have asked me this question, how can I not like the rain?
I love it 
Read the Rules, please.
(13-10-2020, 08:02 PM)StivnQ Wrote:

I will speak stricly how I feel.
How can you not like the rain?
If the rain reminds you of someone special, the answer is obvious.
Am I asking too much if I ask for one, slightest, tiniest chance? Time will tell.

Concluision: although rain can cause damage, it can also cause happieness to someone's heart.
So, once again, to all the people back in the past who have asked me this question, how can I not like the rain?
I love it 

Just so you know, 007 is already subscribed to this channel for some time

Truth is I had not much time to listen to his work but I like it.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • StivnQ, wormtail39
My dear 007 (in a friendly way), it is so nice to finally ''know'' someone who likes Dyathon  
Up to now, I only knew Youtube commenters, but now, ''knowing'' someone makes me so happy
Read the Rules, please.

I imagine walking down the shores, holding hands with the lady I love with all my heart.
Deep deep down in myself/in my heart, I know this will never happen.
But, eventhough I am not as positive as I used to be  few years ago....I'd like to tell you about a piece of my heart.
It is the deepest part of the heart each one of you have.
Dig to the deepest of the deepest parts, yeah, right there.
That's where I know we two will be together.
She's worth of waiting, she's the one and I know I will wait for her ''thousand (years) more''.
She's THE ONE, she worth everyting.
I also like the see, water, swim, dive, but nothing is as important as the people we love.
Period 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • wormtail39

Feel free to call me just a tiny bit st00pid, but I really don't know the genre (rock, heavy-metal, dunno).
BUT, this one is truly awesome.
Message to Mr. Simon and Mir. Garfunkel ---> This one is much better than the original.
Sorry guys, but it is, although I adore the original, yes I do
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
(21-10-2020, 08:44 PM)StivnQ Wrote:

Feel free to call me just a tiny bit st00pid, but I really don't know the genre (rock, heavy-metal, dunno).
BUT, this one is truly awesome.
Message to Mr. Simon and Mir. Garfunkel ---> This one is much better than the original.
Sorry guys, but it is, although I adore the original, yes I do
What a voice !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • StivnQ

Autumn + clouds + rain + SHE = 
Read the Rules, please.

This one reminds me of her.
It was the most beautiful time/period of my life.
She is the most beautiful lady in the whooooole world, kind, caring, strict (sometimes - i.e. when I was playing games too much  ), brave, she likes food, she's all that.
Tooo bad she will never ever see this message.
Being afraid of Love (capital L), Happines (capital H) is something we should be afraid of.

If you are experiencing the fear I am reffering to right now, just smile and tell her/him ''I love you'', ''I am happy for you'', ''I am happy to be with you''.
Do not miss your chance. Promis me you won't.
You guys are such a lovely group of people and although I don't know you that well (I am planning to get to know you), I sense deep down in my heart you are the right kind of humans
Read the Rules, please.