Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What the CS girls and the CS guys are currently listening to??

Subscribe to this thread
Jal the band: currently playing "Aadat"
I recently watched "Laurel Canyon" which is about the rock n roll scene in LA in the mid-60s to mid-70s.
Recommended for rock n roll fans.

I have been listening to stuff from that like The Byrds, Flying Burrito Brothers, Love, Eagles, Turtles, Frank Zappa, Doors, Jackson Browne, Linda Ronstadt, CSNY, etc.
Pretty cool that they all lived in the same neighborhood and kind of grew up together.
This is enough to wake me up in the morning. Better experience it through some good headphones.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • mackstaa, StivnQ
@ giaderzass

Many many years ago, last time in 2013/4, I ---- an introverted, shy, quiet guy was a fan of techno, rave, dance, handsup music.
Noone did believe me. Everyone were like .... ''You, no way''.
That music helped me relax quite a lot.
So I like that one  

But then I met a ''Mysterious Lady''.
From that moment on, I was (and still am) more like a slower-paced music guy.
Something like this.

Why is this one special to me?
I strongly believe 99,99% of us, want to find your own rainbow (metapthorically speaking).
So this one is for us all  
Listen to this song, not with your ears, but with your hearts 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
@ giaderzass
Too much chainsaws for me there. I never get used to dub step even I am mainly electronic music lover.

By the way, there are no such headphones that could be better than common speakers. Of course, we are not comparing top and bottom quality but average ones.

@StivnQ
Definitely much better. I like it

Something i have stumble upon today. Yes, I like it a lot.
https://youtu.be/boFOBz2zmvo

Where is my cup or rum
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
@StivnQ Sometimes I need a tune to wake me up or keep me awake. Calm music/lofi background stuff wouldn't do ...
@Mr. James Bond My THX Panda are quite good when it comes to sound fidelity. But I bet some old iPhone earpods would do a decent job hitting those high frequencies.
@ giaderzass

We can't be all the same.
From the Oct 2014 only a slower paced/relaxing music suits me the best/most  
But I get you and completely understand you 
Read the Rules, please.

I have travelled by the plane three times in my life.
In 1998 (there) and in 2007 (there and here).
The feeling was sensational - seeing my country from above, seeing Germany was something really beautiful.
But the only time when I was REALLY FLYING was when I was inloved.
So, my dear friends, fly as much as you can, because truth to be told, there's nothing greater than the love itself.
Period.
Read the Rules, please.

That was my biggest mistake - letting you go  
Actually, those people made me believe *** and this is how it all ended.
I trully loved you (her) and you were (ARE) the one who made me wanna be a better man.
This is why I still can't let you go and will never will.
Read the Rules, please.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.