Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] spendable rep

Subscribe to this thread
@ wormtail39 does the new points system fulfill your desires?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
(02-06-2020, 09:41 PM)DA Wrote: @ wormtail39 does the new points system fulfill your desires?
yup! i think its great  cheers for getting it all set up
(02-06-2020, 09:41 PM)DA Wrote: @ wormtail39 does the new points system fulfill your desires?

I think giving / receiving thanks should also give you CSC's . I think 1 chip for 5 thanks (Daily Limit).
(03-06-2020, 04:18 AM)Babua10 Wrote:

I think giving / receiving thanks should also give you CSC's . I think 1 chip for 5 thanks (Daily Limit).
the whole system is still in beta and DA said its going to be added too, reworked and refined allot over time to meet CS's needs  he said he wants to keep it simple right now because its a complicated plugin. But im sure thanks will be considered at at some point! I think atm DA is probs going to be looking at the rate most people are getting chips, to determine if new methods of gaining them are actually needed 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
Thanks @ wormtail39 for explaining this. Honestly, we will need to implement the things slowly, the plugin is already new and if we introduce too many changes at a moment, it will only confuse the users.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
Introduced.

Closed and moved.

Thanks @ wormtail39