Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Joke Thread

Subscribe to this thread
I thought my vasectomy would keep my wife from getting pregnant, but apparently it just changes the color of the baby...
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • DA, hssc11045, jimjimjim
Did not think wearing Orthopedic shoes would help!

But i stand corrected.....

In a poll, 6 dwarfs said they were not happy......
how does a math's proffesor solve his constipation?.... he works it out with a ruler!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • jimjimjim
Two cowboys are tying their horses up in front of a saloon. Upon securing his horse, the second cowboy walks around to the back of the animal, lifts up its tail, and proceeds to rub his lips on the horse's anus.
Horrified, the other cowboy says, "Why in the hell are you doing that?"
"I got chapped lips" his friend replies.
"And that helps?"
"Well, it keeps me from licking them."
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jimjimjim for this post:
  • DA, ebbeen, hssc11045
(31-12-2019, 06:45 PM)jimjimjim Wrote: Two cowboys are tying their horses up in front of a saloon. Upon securing his horse, the second cowboy walks around to the back of the animal, lifts up its tail, and proceeds to rub his lips on the horse's anus.
"And that helps?"

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.

(31-12-2019, 07:40 PM)DA Wrote:
(31-12-2019, 06:45 PM)jimjimjim Wrote: Two cowboys are tying their horses up in front of a saloon. Upon securing his horse, the second cowboy walks around to the back of the animal, lifts up its tail, and proceeds to rub his lips on the horse's anus.
"And that helps?"
those years before the invension of chapstick where rough dont judge!   

a kid is driveing with his dad in the car and he asks "dad why is my sisters name rose?" the dad replies "because when we were driveing to the hospital she drove past a huge field of roses" the kid says "thanks dad thats pretty cool"  the dad says "no problem two dogs fucking".
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
(02-01-2020, 09:03 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(31-12-2019, 07:40 PM)DA Wrote:
"And that helps?"
those years before the invension of chapstick where rough dont judge!   

a kid is driveing with his dad in the car and he asks "dad why is my sisters name rose?" the dad replies "because when we were driveing to the hospital she drove past a huge field of roses" the kid says "thanks dad thats pretty cool"  the dad says "no problem two dogs fucking".

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
My girlfriend likes to tie me to the bed and cover me in chocolate and caramel.

She’s a dominatwix.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA, hssc11045, Mr. James Bond
(05-01-2020, 01:49 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: My girlfriend likes to tie me to the bed and cover me in chocolate and caramel.

She’s a dominatwix.

Nice wordplay!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • hssc11045, kshitij_it
My girlfriend accused me of cheating. I told her she was starting to sound like my wife
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • DA, hssc11045